PLM Operations is currently seeking a National Account Sales Manager. This person is responsible for developing the Company’s business in major retail chains throughout the United States. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing and works with field sales teams to ensure consistent execution of Company priorities.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for building & managing relationships with national chain accounts.
- Responsible for developing and implementing headquarter account strategies in order to achieve predetermined brand, volume, and KPI objectives.
- Conducts analysis and develops presentations that increase Paleteria La Michoacana’s feature and display activity, expand distribution, optimize shelf position to increase volume and market share.
- Proactively executes customer development strategies as identified by senior management
- Initiates regular correspondence to communicate chain account progress and/or setbacks to all impacted field sales and distributor personnel.
- Works with the field sales team to develop and communicate chain execution expectations and standards for distributor partners.
- Uses category management expertise in order to maximize distribution, shelf presence, cold box presence, feature ad support, and display impact in all assigned accounts.
- Maintains and analyzes market data regarding account performance, as well as Nielsen/IRI performance and prepares reports for senior management.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This job operates in a home office setting. This is largely a sedentary role.
Requirements, Qualifications, and Selection Criteria